==> *Tuesday 16th February*
English language (9:00am-1:10pm)
– Urban secondary schools are well equipped both in staff capacity and adequate supervision geared towards ensuring better education
– The students at their enrollment stage are too tender to do some chores , thereby needs urban schools where there are standard dormitories and auxiliary staff to help them
– Their roads are usually inaccessible
– Most of the schools in rural areas are very far from the motors
– The schools at the rural areas helps to organize examination malpractice in standard way to favour them
– parents are ready to do anything as they would not want any repeat from their children
– They go out corner in other to pay the high amount for the registration in those rural areas and would not entertain any second missionary journey
– They Remain unemployed after school
– It is adjectival clause
ANSWER ONE QUESTION FROM THIS SECTION
ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS
YOU ARE ADVISED TO SPEND ABOUT 50 MINUTES ON THIS SECTION
YOUR ANSWER SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 450 WORDS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE STATED.
1)Your Uncle has just invited you to the city tk learn a trade.write your reply telling him why you would rather complete your education.
2)You were asked by your teacher to design and carry out a project in your course or trade. Write your report explaining the processes involved.
3)You were part of school contingent to tbe independence day celebration at the stadium.write a letter to your friend telling him your activities and experience on that day.
4.Write a letter to your principal,highlighting the teacher’s poor attitude to work and how to check it
State two reasons for the high population od students in junior secondary in the urban areas.
Mention two why Examination monitors and supervisors rarely visit rural schools.
State two reasons why students in the secondary categories move to rural areas
Why do parents support the movement of their wards to the rural schools.
what according to the writer is the fate of those who move to the rural schools in the senior secondary level.
………Who have whiled away their time.
a)what is the grammatical name given to this questions
b)What is its functions.
For each of the following words,find another word or phrasw which means the same and can replace them as used in the sentences.
DO NOT FORGET TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP NOW