This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the NECO 2021/2022 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE),that the National Examination Council (NECO) has activated the result checker website for candidate who participated in the June/ July 2021 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
2021 NECO result has been fully uploaded online, and it can be access from the council’s result checking portal.
How to Check 2021/2022 NECO Result
To check your result, follow the five (6) simple steps below. You can also email or print your result.
1. Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/
2. Select year Examination Type
3. Select year of examination
4. Enter your card PIN number
5. Enter your Examination Number
6. Click on the “Check My Result” button to finally see your result.
Note: NECO Result Card is N700 only. Get Result Cards in all NECO offices
After checking your result, don’t forget to share it with others via the comment section below.