Presidential Scholarships for International Students: Springfield University is keen on its commitment to global diversity. So, to provide significant financial aid to its international students, Springfield has established the Presidential Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023Provided to international undergraduate students at Springfield, this scholarship will be awarded to students who have attained a GPA of 3.2 to 3.79. The award amount stands at $88,000, given for four years in installments of $22,000.
Springfield College is a private college in Springfield, Massachusetts ranking in the Top 20 in its category in the 2020 US News Best Colleges rankings. The mission of the college is to educate the whole person in spirit, mind, and body for leadership in service to others.
Why choose to study at Springfield College? Springfield is a college campus committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and respectful campus community, not only in vision but in practice.
- Application Deadline: Springfield College accepts applications on a rolling admissions basis for all programs. However, students that want an early decision can make their applications by 1st January 2022.
- University or Organization: Springfield College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $88,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at Springfield can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a High School Cumulative GPA of 3.2 to 3.79.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Presidential Scholarships for International Students: Applications to Springfield College can be made through the Common Application portal. Students that have attained the minimum GPA requirement for the award will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application essay
- Official Transcripts
- One academic reference
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to provide all other necessary forms, including a secondary school report form for distribution and completion, which are available on the Common Application website.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 523
- TOEFL CBT – 193
- IELTS – 6.0
- MELAB – 73
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 95
Springfield College will extend a total of $88,000, $22,000 per year for four years, towards the undergraduate tuition.