MPhil International Scholarships in Business and Economics: The University of Queensland has brought an opportunity for a highly motivated graduate student to work on a project in the Business and economics of targeted drugs and diagnostic agents with the Australian Research Council Training Centre for Innovation in Biomedical Imaging Technology by offering the MPhil Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application can be made by new students from Australia as well as from other overseas countries. Students that take up a Business related higher degree by research programme at UQ will be considered for this $34,627 award.
Known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia, The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally, working to shape the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages advanced ideas that benefit the world. It possesses professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Comprehensive and high-quality education is incorporated in the programmes at UQ, which ultimately connects students to more opportunities.
- Application Deadline: The scholarship application process closes on 22nd November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters by research
- Award: $34,627
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students must apply for the MPhil in Business and Economics of Targeted Drugs and Diagnostic Agents at UQ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new students for a higher degree by research programme at UQ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the MPhil International Scholarships in Business and Economics: The students must sign up on the online portal of the university and complete the application process. Then, to apply for the scholarship, do the following while applying:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative.’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
- Select ‘Other’, then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘DRUGS-JENKINS‘ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by university research.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The University of Queensland will provide $34,627 per annum for u to 24 months (two years) to the selected students towards their MPhil studies.