Do you have a special academic interest, or are you passionate about something on a practical or theoretical level? Would you like financial support for your research project, dissertation, project, or anything else? Then you should participate in our competition! Create a strong paper and receive a fine reward!
- High School senior attending an undergraduate institution in Fall of 2021 or 2022 year
- College students on Diploma, Bachelor’s or Master’s programs
- Residency: global, international
- The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- 1st place – $2000
- 2nd place – $1000
- 3rd place – $500
- High School Transcripts (unofficial is sufficient)
- Acceptance Letter (POE) for the undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters only) institution that the student will be attending in the 2021-2022
- More awards can be found here and applied for separately.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.