NDNiger Delta University (NDU) Admission List – The management of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Bayelsa State admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is out and have been successfully uploaded online.
Candidates that participated in the NDU Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. It’s free and simple!
How to Check Niger Delta University (NDU) Admission List
- Go to NDU admission portal at https://clearance.nduportal.com.
- Locate and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission’ to access your NDU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NDU Clearance Procedure:
- Check Admission Status: Enter your Jamb Number to check admission status
- Start Clearance Process: Click on Start Clearance to begin the process
- Enter your contact Information: Verify your bio-data and enter your contact information
- Enter your O’Level Result Information: Enter your Post Primary School Result and Proceed
- Upload Documents : Upload Passport and other required documents
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your NDU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NDU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NDU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
342 Total Views, 12 Views Today