The Dr Terry Farquharson Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science Scholarship is awarded to provide encouragement and support for commencing and continuing UniSA pharmacy and pharmaceutical science students from an international background.
This is a $5,000 scholarship opportunity, which will be provided to successful students.
Application Deadline: 6th March 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science, Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours), Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science, Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours).
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- Be from an international background (international student, refugee background, recent migrant).
- Be enrolled in an eligible pharmacy or pharmaceutical science program.
- Be a commencing or continuing full-time student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 program or an equivalent program in your home country or a recognized pathway or foundation studies program.