The Shandong University – China has established an educational fund which is created to financially support outstanding students that want to pursue their studies abroad in China, Every year, a number of outstanding undergraduates, masters, and doctoral students are selected as winners.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
Value of Award: Tuition fee and Monthly stipend
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance and strong scientific research skills.
- Applicants must hold a high school graduate or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 25 when applying for Bachelor programs, or a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 35 when applying for Master programs, or a Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 40 when applying for Ph.D. programs.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English/Chinese language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- 210 points or above in the HSK 4 test when applying for Bachelor programs
- 180 points or above in the HSK 5 test when applying for Master programs
- 180 points or above in the HSK 6 test when applying for Ph.D. programs
Application Process: Applicants must log in to the SDU Online Application System for International Students to complete the application. The Application Form for Shandong University Scholarship for International Students is required to be filled in English or Chinese separately.