Did you know that Marian University awards nearly $24 million annually in grants and scholarships? If you’re an international student, you may qualify for their scholarship opportunities.
The Assisi Academic Scholarship is valued at $8,000 and will only be provided to successful students.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: $8,000
Number of Awards: Nor Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have a 3.00-3.24 GPA.
- be enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at Marian University.
- have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- have the following:
- Official High School Transcript (official English translation required)
- One of the following English Proficiency Results:
- TOEFL (Minimum Score: IBT 70, CBT 193, PBT 525)
- IELTS (Minimum Score: 6.0)
Application Process: You must take admission for an undergraduate degree at the university. You should complete Marian University’s online international application.