Queen Mary University of London, UK is currently awarding one to two full scholarships worth the full tuition fee (at home student fee rate) to exceptional students of UK universities (for full-time candidates only). Full scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees payable to the college.
Application Deadline: 3rd May 2022 at 12:00 pm.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: 2
Eligible Field of Study: MSc in Intellectual Property programme
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Intellectual Property.
- You must graduate from a UK university, and the scholarship is for fees at the UK rate only (qualification from a UK university).
- You must have applied for your programme by 6th April 2022.
- You must have a 2:2 or above at undergraduate level in Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Sciences.
- You must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III