Waec Animal husbandry Specimen 2022: This page contains a list of Animal husbandry Specimen and materials that is frequently used for the May/June 2022 Animal husbandry Practical Examination.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West African countries.
Waec Animal Husbandry Practical Specimens 2022
- Specimen A – Fresh Centrosema plant
- Specimen B – Guinea grass (fresh)
- Specimen C – Palm oil (labelled)
- Specimen D – Hoof
- Specimen E – Horn
- Specimen F – Feather
- Specimen G – Common salt (labelled)
- Specimen H – Maize grains
- Specimen I – Powdered milk
- Specimen J – Groundnut cake
- Specimen K – Water (labelled)
- Specimen L – Restraining rope.
Diagrams Waec Animal Husbandry Specimen 2022
Popular Keywords on Waec Animal Husbandry Specimen
- Waec GCE animal husbandry practical specimen
- Waec specimen for animal husbandry
- 2022/2023 Waec biology specimen
- Waec animal husbandry past questions download
- Neco animal husbandry specimen
- GCE animal husbandry specimen 2022
- Waec animal husbandry practical question
- animal husbandry specimen for GCE
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Waec Animal Husbandry Specimen 2022, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.