This is to invite all candidates who had chosen Federal College of Education, Zaria as their first (1st) choice to attend screening exercise in the College, scheduled to commence as follows:
DATE: Monday 28th August, 2023
TIME: 10:00am daily
VENUE: Various Schools
A. Candidates are to visit the link below to create profile:
- Visit http://www.fcezaria.edu.ng
- Click on the application form link to create an account
- Login to the account to update your profile
- Generate payment for EIDF and credential screening
- Pay the invoice at the College Bank
- Print your Expression of Interest Data Form (Application Form) and Screening Invitation and proceed to your various schools for Screening
B. Requirements for the Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to present the following items at the point of screening:
i. JAMB UTME e-registration and result slip for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
ii. Original O’level Statements of Results/Original Certificates
iii. Expression of Interest Data Form (EIDF) purchase at ZAFEC Microfinance Bank of the College at the sum of five thousand naira (N5,000) only including bank charges.
iv. Evidence of payment of the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000), as screening fee paid at ZAFEC Microfinance Bank of the College.
V. Screening Invitation Slip
vi. Evidence of uploading O’level Result on CAPS from an accredited JAMB CBT Center.
vii. Indigene Certificate
viii. Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
Please, you are advised to adhere to all the aforementioned requirements of the screening exercise.