The official list of Taraba State Polytechnic courses and admission requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. This webpage presents a compiled list of courses and requirements offered at Taraba State Polytechnic, which we have carefully published on our site.
We understand that many students, like you, are seeking information on this topic. Therefore, we have taken the time to write this article to assist all aspirants hoping to secure admission at Taraba State Polytechnic.
This article will provide aspiring students with a comprehensive understanding of the various courses and their requirements, enabling them to make informed decisions. We strongly recommend that you read this article carefully.
Here are the complete details of undergraduate courses and programs offered at Taraba State Polytechnic, Jalingo. Please note that this page will be automatically updated when new courses are added.
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Estate Management
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology and Management Studies
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Survey and Geo-Informatics
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Welding and Fabrication
These are the undergraduate courses offered at Taraba State Polytechnic. We hope this list helps you decide on your desired course. If so, we wish you the best as you prepare to apply for admission to this prestigious institution.
Taraba Polytechnic Admission Eligibility and Requirements
To be considered for admission to any course of your choice at Taraba State Polytechnic, you must meet specific admission requirements. Here is a list of the requirements:
- Applicants must have a minimum of five credit passes in WAEC, NECO, or an equivalent examination, obtained in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates must meet the current cut-off mark set by Taraba Polytechnic.
If you fulfill the above requirements, you will be eligible for admission to study your chosen course at the institution.
We hope this article on the accredited courses offered at Taraba Polytechnic has been helpful to you. If so, please share it with a friend. If you have any questions, feel free to use the comment box below, and we will respond promptly.