Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Part-Time degree Programmes for 2023/2024 Contact Session.
1. B.A.Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French, Political Science, music)
2 BEd- (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Mathematics/IntegratedScience, Guidance and Counseling, Home Economics, Agricultural Science, Educational Management, Adult and Long Life Education)
3. B.Sc.Ed (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics).
1) For 4 Years Part-Time Degree Programme:An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E). In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 0 level credits at a minimum of two sittings which should include credit in English Language and Mathematics for all courses.
2) In Line With Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) policy and guideline, candidates applying for Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance learning should be processed to JAMB through Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). These categories of candidate need not sit for JAMB. However, sitting for UTME does not disqualify them. All students must compulsorily register their Part Time Registration with JAMB@ JAMB office in Nigeria to enable them to get NYSC Exclusion Certificate processed through the Division of Students’ Affairs
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page: http://portalaceondo.edu.ng or visit the MIS Cyber café in the college
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit: http://portalaceondo.edu.ng
2. Click on “Applicant
3. Click on the box having read the instructions, then click on continue
4. Click on Create Account, then fill the necessary forms required and input a valid email where a password will be sent.
5. Go to your Email and log in back to the site using the password sent to your Email.
6. Pay through Etranzact the sum of #10,000 excluding Bank Charges
7. Then after paying, continue your registration and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted.
8. Candidate must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two copies to the Directorate of Continuing Education and Part Time Studies.
9. Incase you don’t understand the process listed above, you can visit the Directorate of Continuing Education and Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education Ondo.
All applications must be submitted not later than Friday, 29th December, 2023 as lectures will commences in December, 2023
LECTURES HOLDS DURING SCHOOL VACATION AT
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THIS NUMBER 08033294357; 09150804444; 08064998701: 09157876653
Mrs O.O Fakorede Registrar