This is to inform all Candidates who applied for Admission into Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology, Wudil through the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations and Direct Entry for the 2023/2024 Academic Session that the Screening is to be conducted through Aptitude Test
1. UTME Candidates must have chosen ADUSTECH, Wudil as First Choice in 2023 UTME and scored minimum points for various programmes as indicated below:
2. Direct Entry Candidates must have chosen ADUSTECH, Wudil as First Choice and have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant Course or Subjects respectively.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Candidates shall then visit the University portal: https://www.kustwudil.edu.ng/user/login?current=node/148to make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,000:00 being cost of screening.
2. On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
3. Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
4. Fill in the Application Form
5. Click on submit after completing the application form.
6. Candidates can print his/her acknowledgment slip.
7. All Candidates shall provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as JAMB will not approve Admission of any Candidate without his/her O level results.
KINDLY VISIT UNIVERSITY WEBSITE TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023/2024 POST UTME AND DIRECT: http://www.kustwudil.edu.ng
INFORMATION TO NOTE:
• Payment for registration will commence from 11th Sept, 2023 to 24th Sept, 2023.
• The Portal for registration will be opened from 11th Sept, 2023 and closed by mid-night of Sunday 24th Sept, 2023.
• Note that the Venue, Date and Time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your Phone Number and e-mail.
• Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
• Any candidate who fails to register for the Screening Exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
Find in the attached PDF the full programmes and the admission cut off mark.