The University Management wishes to inform all candidates who have been offered admission into Bells University of Technology on JAMB CAPS of the following information.
Please note the following carefully:
You are expected to accept the admission offered to you on your JAMB caps within four weeks from the date of approval and print same for clearance. Follow the procedure below to check;
1. Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Please bring along with you to the admissions office, the following documents for verification and clearance before resumption:
- JAMB admission letter (institution copy)
- Receipt of application form – five thousand, five hundred (n5,500.00)
- Copy of application form
- 2 copies of O’level result
- Copy of acknowledgement for digital certificate sharing (applicable to WAEC only)
- 2 copies of JAMB result
- A’ level or JUPEB result for direct entry student
- Copy of birth certificate
- 2 reference letters (one from church or mosque and one from secondary school)
- 2 passport photographs
All prospective candidates who are yet to be offered admission on JAMB CAPS should take note of the following requirements:
- You are to upload your O’level result(s) on JAMB portal if you are yet to do so;
- Bells university of technology must be your first choice in JAMB to enable you print your JAMB admission letter.