Benue State University Makurdi Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
The Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) has announced the release date for the Post UTME Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. In this article, we will provide information on the requirements for the BSUM Post UTME and how to apply for the screening form on the BSUM portal.
Eligibility for BSUM Post UTME 2023
Candidates who chose Benue State University, Makurdi as their first choice and scored the BSUM Post UTME Cut Off Mark and that of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible to apply for the BSUM Post UTME Screening Form.
Candidates are required to come with the following documents for the screening exercise:
- JAMB Result Printout
- WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB Result
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Colour Passport Photograph
- BSUM Online Registration Printout
- JAMB UTME Registration Number
The BSUM Post UTME Screening will hold from 22nd August 2023 to 26th August 2023. Candidates can check the BSUM screening timetable on the BSUM website for the time and venue for their departmental screening exercise.
To apply for the BSUM Post UTME Screening Form 2023, candidates are to follow these steps:
- Go to www.bsum.edu.ng/eportal to begin your registration.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Upload your O’Level result on the portal.
- Make payment of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) using Remita.
- Print out the Post UTME Screening Schedule from the BSUM website.
The BSUM Post UTME Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available for eligible candidates. Applicants should ensure they meet the BSUM Post UTME requirements and follow the application steps provided on the BSUM portal. Candidates should also note the BSUM Post UTME Screening Date and arrive at the venue on time. If you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to leave a comment below.