This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka as their first choice of University in the 2023 /2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score 150 and above including those for Direct Entry (DE) that:
1. they can apply for the 2023/2024 admission screening.
2. on-line application will start from Tuesday June 27th 2023
3. application website closes at 6.00p.m. on, August 4th. 2023
4. candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
1. Candidates are required to visit http://www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
❖ Unity Bank
❖ Zenith Bank
❖ Fidelity Bank
❖ Ecobank Plc
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i. Visit http://www.portal.delsu.edu.ng
ii. Click apply for admission
iii. Click Start
iv. Select screening exercise
v. Click apply
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address. These will be used to
communicate the date and venue of the screening test to candidates
viii. Submit the form and click pay online or generate PIN.
ix. Print out the PIN generated
x. Visit any of the specified banks for online payment
xi. After payment return to www.delsuonline.com to complete the form
xii. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
xiii. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact ONLY the University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com or through WhatsApp via 08053023824