This is to notify interested candidates who must have scored 120 and above in the 2023 UTME and who made the College their first choice institution in their JAMB application in the underlisted programmes:
S/N FACULTY PROGRAMME
1. Faculty of Health Tech and Engr 1. Prosthetics and Orthotics 2.Biomedical Engr 3. Public Health Tech
2. Faculty of Applied Sciences Social Work
3. Faculty of Dental Health 1. Dental Technology 2. Dental Therapy 3. Dental Nursing
Note the following:
For admission into Bachelor degree and Higher National Diploma programmes:
- Candidates are advised to visit the College website for more information https://fedcodtten.edu.ng/
- Available degree programmes are in affiliation with the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 120 but did not choose Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) as their first-choice institution, but wish to study in FEDCODTTEN are eligible to apply for Post-UTME. However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to FEDCODTTEN on JAMB portal as soon as possible
1. Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME at the FEDCODTTEN ICT point, should visit:
- The College ICT centre within the campus.
- OR any other location
2. During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers and emails that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
3. Candidates are also to note that any wrong entry may lead to automatic disqualification; hence, the need for carefulness and sincerity in data entry is of utmost importance.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below
1. Visit the College https://portal.fedcodtten.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Landing.aspx
2. Navigate APPLICATION FORMS.
3. Click on 2023/2024 Application.
4. Click on Generate Payment invoice.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
6. Click on Application type to select your programme type as appropriate.
7. Fill in your details as required.
8. Click on submit to generate Payment Invoice.
9. Proceed to any bank for payment with your Remita number.
10. After payment, return to the College portal, follow steps 1,2,3 as aforementioned and click on Complete Application Form.
11. Enter your Remita number and proceed with the completion of the form.
12. Submit your application and print out your application slip
Please NOTE that the College shall not be liable for:
1. Any payment made into a wrong account number
2. Registration with an invalid JAMB Registration Number
3. Generating a fraudulent Remita Invoice/Receipt or making any fraudulent payment