The Management of Federal University of Agriculture Zuru (FUAZ) wishes to announce the commencement of its 2023/2024 admission exercise. The programmes approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for admission in the 2023/2024 session with their minimum institutional programme cut-off marks are listed below:
The University offers degree programme in the following areas:
- B. Agric. Animal Science (140),
- B. Agric. Crop Science (140),
- B. Agric. Economics/Extension Services (140),
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture (140),
- B.Sc. Biology (140),
- B.Sc. Chemistry (140),
- B.Sc. Computer Science (160),
- B.Sc. Mathematics (140),
- B.Sc. Physics (140) and
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, DVM (180).
Prospective candidates who must have sat for 2023 UTME and scored a minimum institutional cut-off mark in the specified programme, and have obtained a minimum of Five (5) credits in the relevant O’ level subjects combination as specified (see JAMB Brochure) are to apply for any of the programmes listed above by following the steps below:
1. Upload O’level results to the JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
2. Register for FUAZ Post-UTME Admission Screening using the link https://portal.fuaz.edu.ng, read admission instructions and subsequently proceed with registration after payment of N2,000:00 non-refundable screening fee.
Kindly note that FUAZ is not considering Direct Entry admissions (DE) for the 2023/2024 session. The closing date for application is Friday 29th September, 2023Copy