Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes of the institution for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
All candidates who scored 100 and above in the recent UTME and wants to study at the institution, should go to any CBT Centre and log onto JAMB portal to Change their First Choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, if they did not choose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their first choice.
Candidates who sat for the UTME but are awaiting the results of their Senior Secondary Certificates Examinations (SSCE) can also change their first choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, if they are desirous to study at the institution.
Application forms are also on sale for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution for Direct Entry (DE) programmes (FULL TIME) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The polytechnic runs the following accredited programmes:
A. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY:
1. ND Computer Engineering Technology
2. ND Computer Science
3. ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. ND Fisheries & Aquatic Technology
5. ND Food Technology
6. ND Science Laboratory Technology
7. ND Statistics
B. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
1. ND Building Technology
2. ND Estate Management & Valuation
3. ND Quantity Surveying
C. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES:
1. ND Accountancy
2. ND Banking & Finance
3. ND Business Administration & Management
4. ND Mass Communication
5. ND Office Technology & Management
6. ND Public Administration
All Candidates for UTME, in addition to possession of FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, must have sat for the 2022 UTME and scored 120 and above.
Candidates can obtain Admission Forms at the following places:
1. Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO–ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
2. Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
SUBMISSION OF FORMS REQUIREMENTS
1. Photocopies of receipt of purchase of Admission form (two copies)
2. Photocopies of all relevant academic qualification, i.e. GCE O’ level certificate (two copies)
3. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age (two copies)
4. Two passport-sized photographs.
For more enquiries, please send an email to: [email protected] or call the following numbers: 07030312917/09059988988/07068621592Copy