The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) operator of the NNPC/SPDC/Total Energies/NAOC Joint Venture is in pursuance of its Social Investment programme in Education, which aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian Students admitted into Full Time academic studies in the 2021/2022 session, to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme.
WHO CAN APPLY?
This merit-based scholarship is in two categories- the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award
NATIONAL MERIT AWARD (NM)
- Open to all Nigerians.
AREAS OF OPERATION MERIT AWARD
- Open to Nigerians who ere indigenes of SPDC’s operational ars in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and River state
Must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Must be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in on accredited and opproved University in Nigeria
Must be in 200 Level or possess proof of admission into Undergraduate programme in the 2021/2022 academic session:
Must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry,National or international.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. All applicants should have personal valid email account
2. All applications must be processed online, via
and phone number (for consistent communication) https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/NNPCSPDCV2023
3. Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development
- Committee or Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to: The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), Shall Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers-State.
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG
SPDC and its Joint Venture partners DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application is entirely FREE of charge
SPOC and its Joint Venture partners DOES NOT ASSIGN “Representatives/Agents to assist applicants’ process applications
Applications open on the 26th of July 2023 and closes on the 23rd of August 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test
Only successful candidates of each selection stage will be contacted Applications must be processed ONLY through the Shell Nigeria website.Copy