This is to inform the general public that registration for the 2023/2024 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on Tuesday 15th August, 2023 and end on Sunday 1st October, 2023.
Interested candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2023 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified to apply. However, candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 250 while candidates for Law must also have a minimum score of 240 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME.
Faculty of Agriculture
1. Agribusiness and Management
2. Agriculture (Agricultural Economics and Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science
3. Soil Science
4. Fisheries and Aquaculture
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
1. Education/English and Literary Studies
2. Educational Administration and Management
3. Guidance and Counselling
4. Biology Education
5. Chemistry Education
6. Mathematics Education
7. Physics Education
8. Physical and Health Education
9. Agricultural Science and Education
10. Business Education
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
1. Chemical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronic Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
2. Fine and Applied Arts
Faculty of Humanities
6. Theatre Arts
9. History and Strategic Studies
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration
Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Physical Sciences
2. Computer Science
Faculty of Social Sciences
2. Political Science
4. Criminology and Security Studies
6. Mass Communication
College of Medical Sciences
1. Medicine and Surgery
NOTE: There shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine & Surgery and Law.
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 250 for Medicine and Surgery, 240 for Law and a minimum of 150 and above for other programmes in the 2023 UTME and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for P-UTME. However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before Sunday 1st October, 2023.This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
1. Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres, should visit the:
I. University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus
ii. Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School),Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
2. During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
3. Candidates should note that at any point of the screening and admission exercise, if any false information is discovered/ noticed, such candidate’s application would automatically be disqualified.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
• To register, follow the steps outlined below:
• Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
• Click on 2023/2024 UTME Admission Screening OR 2023/2024 Direct Entry Admission Screening
• Click on “Prospective Students”
• Click on “Click to Apply” under 2023/2024 Admission Screening Application
• Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
• Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
• Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
• Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
• Proceed with the completion of the form
• Submit your application.
• Print out your acknowledgement slip.
MODE OF SCREENING:
The screening mode for the 2023/2024 academic session PUTME shall be through the process of assessment of JAMB UTME results, verified O/ Level and Direct entry results. *There shall not be PUTME Computer Based Test ( CBT)* .
All candidates are requested to ensure that their O/ Levels and Direct Entry results are uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) on or before 1st October 2023 Any PUTME application without result upload will not be processed.
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel; 08067558863, 07017023215 , 07031810065, 08038678738.
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)