The High Achiever Scholarship rewards eligible prospective International students joining a full-time degree at De Montfort University. The scholarship offers a £3,000, £5,000 or a full fee waiver to International students who have achieved a score of 70% or above in their previous studies.
Application Deadline: Monday, 11 July 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold an offer of admission from De Montfort University for a full-time undergraduate course starting September 2022.
- To be assessed as an International fee payer.
- To have achieved 70% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £3,000 scholarship.
- To have achieved 75% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship.
- To have achieved 80% or above in your high school or equivalent studies.
Application Process: Applicants are required to apply via the online portal. After that, applicants must submit a High Achievers Scholarship application form.
I want an answer