Redeemers University (RUN) Post-UTME form for 2023/2024 session is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Redeemers University, Ede, off Gbongan – Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria Undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- English & Professional Communication
- History & International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts (Theatre Arts/Film Studies)
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Tourism Studies
- Transport Management
Method of Application
You can now make payment with your MasterCard, VisaCard and VerveCard issued by any bank on our RUN’s admission portal.
Logon to to http://adms.run.edu.ng/ to create a profile before making payment with your ATM card or visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay the sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME using the eTransact platform.
Supply a valid JAMB number and other personal details at the bank and obtain a receipt containing your jamb number and a confirmation order number.
Re-visit http://adms.run.edu.ng/ to proceed to completion of the application proper.
Our Application Procedure
- Create profile – supply your jamb number , a password and other personal details as requested on the Create profile page
- Click Create Profile button , on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
- On successful log-in, click ‘create-post-utme app’ in order to create and submit your application
- If step 4 above asked for payment,first proceed to pay with mastercard, verve or visa and on successful payment repeat step 4.
- You may edit successfully submitted applications by clicking ‘manage applications’ after you have log-in
To Login, do the following?
- Enter your JAMB Registration number as your username
- Enter the password you supplied while signing up on the Create Profile page
- Click the Login button
Have you forgotten your password?
- Click on the Forgotten Password ? Reset Here on the login form. You will need your security answer and question to give yourself a new password
- Click on the Forgotten Password ? Send to email. You will supply your jamb number and the email address on record. The system would send your password(on record) to the email address
You are experiencing technical difficulties?
- Send email to : [email protected]
To find out more about schorlarship, please contact the office below for details;
Directorate Of Students Services And Development
Mr. Ademola Ipenko
Tel: +234 813 085 9535
Mr. Obichima Okeke
Tel: +234 706 243 0009
Email: [email protected]