SAE Institute International Student Scholarships: Kick start your studies with financial support by applying for the International Student Scholarships offered by SAE Institute. The funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award covers 10% of program tuition fees available for those sparkling international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree at SAE Institute.
Established in 1976, the SAE Institute is a private institution with campuses and facilities in 50 locations across 20 countries, as well as licenced franchise operations. Audio engineering, 3D animation, multimedia, graphic design, game creation, digital filmmaking, and music production are among the courses available.
Why study at SAE Institute? While studying at this Institute, students access the latest knowledge and outstanding facilities to enhance their skills. It provides specialist vocational and higher education courses worldwide to inspire and develop their graduates.
- Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University: SAE Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Cover 10% of program tuition fees.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- 17 years or older
- Complete International Student Scholarship application
- An international student with a valid student visa
- Accepted into a full-time program
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the SAE Institute International Student Scholarships: To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Institute. After that, they can download and complete the application form for the funding opportunity. The scholarship application is complete once all items are received by the Financial Services Office.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of your passport, valid for at least six months beyond the date of your intended stay in the United States.
- Admission Requirements: Foreign secondary school transcripts that indicate an equivalency to an accredited US High School Diploma. Students applying with a High School Credential earned outside the United States must have their transcript(s) evaluated by a member of the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO), the Association of International Credentials Evaluators (AICE), or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) to determine the equivalency with a United States high school diploma. Proof of graduation in languages other than English must be translated into English.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from all other countries not listed above must demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL exam and scoring a minimum of 61 on the internet-based test, 173 on the computer-based test, or 500 on the paper test; taking the Pearson Test of English Academics (PTE) and scoring a minimum score of 42 for Diploma programs and 50 for a degree program, or by taking the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of 5.5 for Diploma Programs and 6.0 for Degree Programs.
SAE Institute will provide a discount of 10% of program tuition fees to the successful candidates.
Leave a Reply