This is to inform the general public that online application for invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the University as follows:
FACULTY OF ARTS & ARTS EDUCATION
BA. ED. FULFULDE
B.A. ED. ENGLISH
B.A. ED. FRENCH
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. ED EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- B. ED. SPECIAL EDUCATION
- B. ED. SOCIAL STUDIES
- B.ED. HEALTH EDUCATION
- B. ED. HUMAN KINETICS
- B. ED. ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- B LIS LIBRARY INFORMATION SCIENCE
- B. ED. EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- BED. EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- B.ED. GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
- B.ED. CURRICULUM STUDIES
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- BSC. ED. BIOLOGY
- BSC. ED. MATHEMATICS
- BSC. ED. COMPUTER SCIENCE
- BSC. ED. PHYSICS
- BSC. ED. CHEMISTRY
- BSC. ED. INTEGRATED SCIENCE
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION
- BSC. ED. ECONOMICS
- BSC. ED. POLITICAL SCIENCE
- BSC. ED. GEOGRAPHY
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- B.ED. TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- B.ED. BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BSC ED AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- BSC. ED. HOME ECONOMICS
- BSC. ED. ENTREPRENEURSHIP
• Candidates for UTME Admission should have a minimum of five (5) O’level Credits (in not more than two sittings) for the chosen course including English Language and Mathematics. This is in addition to the required JAMB score.
• The JAMB subject combination chosen by the candidates as well as their O’level credits must be appropriate for their desired course.
• Candidates must have obtaine minimum score of 140 points in JAMB/UTME.
• Candidates must be at least Sixteen (16) years old.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidate for UTME should apply through JAMB Portal.
Candidate who did not sit for JAMB but are interested should apply through university portal. To apply, kindly visit https://ssues.edu.ng/apply. Candidates are to pay a non refundable screening registration fee of Five thousand Naira (N 5,000) only.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
MONDAY 16TH OCTOBER, 2023