Things To Know About JAMB Mock Exam 2023
1. JAMB Mock Exam is NOT COMPULSORY.
2. The reason for the JAMB mock exams is only to expose you to the UTME TESTING MODE.
3. The JAMB mock exam is not a REQUIREMENT TO WRITE THE MAIN EXAM.
4. The result of the mock exam will NOT be added to the result of the main examination.
5. If you earlier indicated interest to write the JAMB mock exam and later changed your mind, there is no problem at all.
6. The questions that will appear during the Mock exam are not necessarily the questions that will appear during the main exam.
7. There will be no makeup test if you miss the JAMB mock exam.
8. For the JAMB mock examination, candidates’ venue will be within the state they registered for their 2023 UTME.
9. You are expected to go to the mock exam centre with a copy of your JAMB mock examination slip or printout.
Bags, mobile phones, calculators, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the JAMB MOCK exams centre.
10. Please note that the mock examination is not absolutely FREE! Do pay the sum of #1000 for the Mock Examination at the point of UTME registration.
11. Jamb mock examination date: 16th March, 2023.
EXAMKING CEO 🎓
THE KING OF ALL EXAMS ✅