This is to invite all candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and made the University of Abuja their first choice, for a Post UTME online screening from Monday 11th September 2023 to Friday 13th October 2023.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING:
1. Candidates must have relevant O’ Level result(s) at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and scored a minimum of 180 in the 2023 UTME;
ii. Candidates must have made the University of Abuja their first choice or changed from other institutions to make the University of Abuja their first choice;
iii. Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly, to the University portal and register for the screening exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2023/2024 PRE-ADMISSIONS SCREENING:
1. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”;
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left panel
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”;
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next;
5. All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000) only for the screening:
6. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to next page;
7. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to Remita payment page;
8. Enter credit or debit (ATM) card number and other details as appropriate and submit;
9. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment;
10. After successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration and Surname as password;
11. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration;
12. Ensure that you print completed registration form and payment receipt.
Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results to JAMB portal, otherwise they will not be considered for admission.