The University of Jos hereby announces the sale of forms for Pre- Degree/Remedial Science Programme for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Candidates must possess at least 3 to 5 ‘O’ LEVEL Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE results or its equivalent in the following Science Subjects; Mathematics or Further Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and either Biology or Agric Science or Geography or Technical Drawing or Fine Art to be eligible for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are available online through the University website: portal.unijos.edu.ng from 21st August – 31st October 2023.
The Pre-Degree Science Course is strictly for Science students who want to study Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Veterinary Medicine, Science Education, Medical Lab Science (MLS), Biochemistry, Science Lab Technology (SLT), Computer Science, Engineering, Agriculture or any single honors Degree Course in Faculty of Natural Sciences and other Science disciplines.
Placement into the University of Jos Degree programmes will be automatic for those who participate in the Unijos Remedial Sciences programme provided the candidate successfully completes the programme as follows;
- Obtains minimum of 40% in each subject taken with Proven 75% attendance during teaching and Laboratory periods.
- Choose University of Jos as first choice in JAMB/UTME, and has obtained the Unijos cut- off mark( which may be reviewed every academic year).
***NEW CHARGES HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC YEAR AS FOLLOWS:
- ACCEPTANCE FEE is N30,000 (THIRTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)
- SCHOOL FEE is N70,000 (SEVENTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)
- TOTAL CHARGES PAYABLE is N 100,000 (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY).