UNIPORT Post UTME 2023/2024 Form is Out | See How to Purchase the Form below.
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the Post UTME 2023 for candidates who wrote the JAMB UTME 2023. The UNIPORT Cut Off mark is also available for eligible candidates to register. To apply for the UNIPORT Post UTME 2023, please use the link portal provided below.
UNIPORT POST UTME CUT OFF MARK 2023
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has announced that all candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME Examination are eligible to apply or register for the UNIPORT Post UTME. The online registration for UNIPORT Post UTME will commence on the 27th of September, 2023.
How to Apply / Register for Uniport Post UTME 2023
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. OR CLICK HERE
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
How much is UNIPORT Post UTME 2023 Registration
The cost for the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Examination in 2023 remains at N2,000.
When is UNIPORT Post UTME Examination 2023 starting or commencing
To ensure a smooth registration process, it is recommended that you start preparing for the UNIPORT Post UTME registration, which is set to commence on September 27, 2023. By starting early, you will have ample time to gather all the necessary documents and information required for the registration, enabling you to complete the process as soon as possible
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Leave a Reply