The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2023/2024 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 140 to apply for Screening. Also candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2023/2024 JAMB Direct Entry application are equally invited for screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University portals.
Online Registration and Payment InstructionS
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Admission Form Type as applicable (Post-UTME or Direct Entry)
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2023/2024 Screening Exercise Slip
(1) Candidates are required to fill out the Bio data form correctly and appropriately.
(ii) Direct Entry Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidate’s higher academic qualification
(iii) Candidates are expected to submit their complete Bio data forms online (Please submit only once)
(i) Candidates who upload wrong or inconsistent Bio data will automatically be disqualified
(ii) No candidate is required to upload O’level results, passport photograph or Biometric capture and Biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB
(iii) Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise would not be considered for admission. However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centres (Prisons), as well as blind and deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
(iv) Candidates with Awaiting Result (AR) can also apply.
Closing Date for Registration:
Friday, August 18, 2023
For more information visit our website: http://uniuyo.edu.ng
Admissions Unit: 09135998187