The University of Bristol is currently awarding a scholarship opportunity valued at £5,000 to outstanding students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 28 March 2022.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 13 June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters programs in Law (LLM)
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have applied to start a full-time postgraduate qualification in Law (LLM) at the University of Bristol in September 2022.
- be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- be proficient in English Language.
Application Process: Applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at this university. After that, you will be able to use this online application form.
Leave a Reply