The Prince Abubakar Audu University, (PAAU), Anyigba Post UTME screening application form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost and deadline for the 2023/2024 Academic session begins July 21st – August 18th. To be eligibility to sit for the PUTME, candidates need to have scored at least 140 marks regardless of the programme applied for.
Application form cost is N2000 only. Full details are presented below.
Candidates Eligibility for the Post UTME
1. The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who applied to Prince Abubakar Audu University, (PAAU), Anyigba as institution of First Choice.
2. Only candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise.
3. Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
4. The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects:
Arts (History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Literature in English), Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography),
Economics and Mathematics are mandatory for candidates for Management Sciences.
5. It is mandatory that Candidates upload their O’ level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on JAMB CAPS. This should be promptly done to facilitate admission.
6. Candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
Procedure for Online Application:
1. Candidates are to www.as online apply at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/and make payments with their ATM debit cards Bonne advised.
2. All such candidates must in relevant certificates (WAEC NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating correct examination number,date, type and scratch card PIN.
3. Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Prince Abubakar Audo University, (PAAU), Anyigba as institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. The minimum entry grade is an Upper Credit.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule:
1. The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 21st August to Thursday 21st September 2023.
2. All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates
3. Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAPS as provided for by JAMB to allow the University access to these details.
Admission will not be processed without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
4. Any candidate discovered to have been involved in any form of admission misconduct or malpractice will be denied admission into the Institution. Should such candidate be admitted, such admission will be withdrawn whenever such misconduct or malpractice is brought to the attention of the Institution.Copy