Oxford Foundry/FMDQ Innovate Nigeria Programme:Oxford Foundry and FMDQ Private Markets are calling for applications from innovation-driven start-ups in Nigeria for its 2022. The deadline for the submission of applications for Oxford Foundry/FMDQ Innovate Nigeria Programme is January 31, 2022.
Are you an innovation-driven startup in Nigeria looking to scale globally? Then apply for the Innovate Nigeria accelerator programme run by the Oxford Foundry at the University of Oxford, and FMDQ Private Markets Limited. Successful applicants will benefit from: Leadership training; introduction to investors and opportunities to pitch to investors.
The Oxford Foundry (OXFO) and FMDQ Private Markets Limited (FMDQ), Africa’s first vertically integrated financial market infrastructure group, have partnered to accelerate the growth of Nigeria’s start-up ecosystem and nurture a future generation of young Nigerian leaders in entrepreneurship, through knowledge exchange and collaboration.
OXFO x FMDQ Innovate Nigeria is a two-week intensive accelerator programme, designed to support innovation-driven start-ups in Nigeria in becoming scalable enterprises, that have the potential to create transformative social and economic impact within Nigeria
Oxford Foundry/FMDQ Innovate Nigeria Programme Benefits
Successful applicants will benefit from:
- A bespoke curriculum focusing on core entrepreneurship and venture building skills
- 1-to-1 coaching with Oxford Foundry network of resident experts
- A tailored leadership training curriculum, directed towards building resilient entrepreneurs
- Introductions to investors
- Opportunities to pitch to these investors
Oxford Foundry/FMDQ Innovate Nigeria Programme Eligibility
- This programme is aimed at accelerating Nigeria-based ‘Innovation-Driven Start-ups’ from all sectors of the Nigerian economy.
How to Apply for Oxford Foundry/FMDQ Innovate Nigeria Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Each venture and its founders are expected to be present and engaged over the entire two-week period of the Programme. The application form must be completed by the lead applicant, who is a co-founder or a high-level executive in the business.
If shortlisted, key founding members of the team must be available for:
- Interviews: February 28 – March 11 2022 (held over two weeks)
- Innovate Nigeria: March 28 – 08 April 2022 (two-week programme)
- Pitching to investors: April 11–14 2022
All information provided in this form will be held confidential and will not be shared with third parties beyond the Oxford Foundry and FMDQ teams.
- Application Opens: December 1, 2021
- Application Closes: January 31, 2022
- Interviews: February 28 – March 11, 2022
- Selection announced: by March 18, 2022
- Start-up Bootcamp starts: March 28, 2022
- Start-up Bootcamp ends: April 8, 2022
Leave a Reply