This is to inform the general public that the 2023/2024 admission form for Wesley Univerisity is out. Interested and qualified candidates are to apply www.wesleyuni.edu.ng
• Candidates with official JAMB UTME pass mark
• Direct entry candidates
Requirements and duration
1. UTME candidates: five O’Level credit passes. (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
2. Direct entry candidates: JUPEB, IJMB, GCE A/L, ND, NCE, and HND.
Duration: 3-5 years
PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Working-class and mature candidates who are busy during the week and can only afford a weekend mode of study.
Requirements and duration
1. For entry into 100 level: five O’Level credit passes. WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
2. Other candidates: JUPEB, IJMB, GCE A/L, ND, NCE, HND in addition to meeting the O’Level requirement above.
Duration: 4-5 years
TOP-UP AND CONVERSION PROGRAMME
Candidates with ND, NCE, and HND who desire a University degree.
University graduates with Third class or pass grades or those who desire a change to another related career.
1. Candidates preparing for IJMB or JUPEB
2. Successful candidates gain direct entry admission into Wesley University, Ondo or any other University of their choice.
Five O’Level credits in one or two sittings.
3. Pre-Degree intensive Programme is for candidates with deficiencies in their O’Level results to prepare them for O’Level examinations as well as JAMB UTME.
AVAILABLE DEGREE COURSES
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
III. Industrial Chemistry
IV. Industrial Mathematics
V. Physics with Electronics
VI. Applied Geology
VIII. Computer Science
College of Agriculture, Food Science and Technology
I. Food Science and Technology
II. Hospitality and Tourism Management
III. Nutrition and Dietetics
IV. Agriculture (with options in)
• Animal Science
• Agric Extension & Rural Development
• Agric Economics
• Crop Science
• Soil Science
• Fisheries Management & Aquaculture
College of Social and Management Sciences
I. Banking and Finance
III. Business Administration
V. Mass Communication
VI. Political Science
College of Estate Design and Management
I. Urban and Regional Planning
II. Estate Management
College of Arts
Theology (B.A in Theology)
GUIDELINES ON THE SALE OF FORMS
1. Coordinators whose phone numbers appear on our flier for 2023/2024 are to be contacted for the sale of forms.
2. All payments for forms should be made to the following accounts: Undergraduate, Account Name: Wesley University Account Number: 102589749, Bank: UBA. Post Graduate: Account Name: Wesley University, Account Number: 0048681146, Bank: Access Bank.
3. Evidence of payment should be sent to the coordinator and also to the school email below:
4. Completed forms should be forwarded to the coordinator from whom the form was gotten and also to the school email: [email protected]
5. A notification of completion will be sent from the school via the university email back to you.