The University of Southern Denmark is currently offering the Danish Government Scholarship to overseas students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship opportunity consists of two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
Application Deadlines: 1st February 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Danish Government Scholarships: The scholarship consists of two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be a non-EU/EEA citizen enrolling in one of the following Master’s programmes in Sønderborg with programme start in September:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics – both profiles
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics (Sønderborg)
- have good academic results
- provide all necessary documentation before the application deadline
- be proficient in English Language
Application Process: Your application must have been submitted no later than February 1 to be considered for a scholarship.
For further information about the scholarship, please contact Student Services.
Leave a Reply