We make this announcement for the benefit of all candidates who scored 140 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Opening of Portal/Registration
Registration will start from Monday, July 10th, 2023 when the portal will open for that purpose. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Sunday August 13th, 2023.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The following options are available:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the confirmation order number or TRANSACTION ID in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
- Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.00.
There will be CBT aptitude test. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, August 16th, 2023 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are also advised to get the UNICAL Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- a.) Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b.) Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c.) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- d.) Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, August 16th, 2023 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
email: [email protected]
Gabriel O. Egbe, fcai